Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day Eighty One - Lunch Break Cross Training

Another quick post. Gym was closing early at the office today so I headed down there this afternoon for a cross training session. All of the eliptical machines were taken when I got there which is basically why I don't go to the gym during the day even though everyone else at my office does. I reluctantly decided to spend some time on the bike until one of the machines opened up. I suck at the bike. 5 minutes into it the eliptical next to me opened up. For a split second I thought about staying on the bike just to test myself but I was shutting the thing down before the thought even left my head. I hopped on the cross trainer and did 40 minutes at 50% resistence on a hill course. I tried to keep my heartrate under 130 to sustain a weight loss level, but then again, I don't know if those charts and graphs on the machine are bullshit or not. It was actually harder to keep things in the middle range then it is to go balls out. Worked up a nice sweat by the time it was all said and done. Stretched, showered and back to work.

Simple as that. Another cross training day in the bag. More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home