Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Day Eighty - A Quickie

Mondays are supposed to be a day off on our training schedule, but seeing as I took Sunday off and didn't know what the rest of the week was going to look like I decided to go for a short run last night. Met my girlfriend at her office after work and we walked up to Central Park. I had gone to www.mapmyrun.com and worked out a short trail. We headed up the east side of the loop to the Great Lawn, then across the lower section of the lawn to the west side of the loop, back down to Columbus Circle. Easy as pie and not much of a workout, but better than nothing, right?

I just read Jen's blog about how she filled out all her paperwork and chose roommates - no idea what I'm gonna do about that as I really haven't made any friends yet - and got all her flight info for Phoenix. And all of a sudden I feel like there are a million things I need to do all over again.

Short update today for a short run. That's all folks.

DAY 79
TODAY'S MILEAGE - 2.75
TOTAL MILEAGE - 158.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home